http://dragonalliance-europe.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hill and Geordie Do Mammoth

Dragon's PLM, Hillary Balch, is back again. Here is a little tid bit on her recent trip to Mammoth. Check out the new goggle color way...pretty bling... 

I know no one wants to see a romantic vacation of me and my boyfriend so I’ll spare you all the explicit photos...(...or will I?)

We hit up Mammoth for one last trip before the season is over and it was amazing...sunny, great snow, no wind (surprising for Mammoth), and we brought our new child Walter the Weiner Dog for his first encounter with snow. And his first encounter with a massive mammal...Bodie, a Bernese Mountain Dog that belongs to our snow TM Alex Pashley.


Geordie was wearing the new APX goggles which he thought were amazing and I was wearing the new Hogwild color in the Rogue. Because I like glitter and sparkly things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment